Skip to content
- Do you do custom designs?
- Yes, you may fill up this form to get a quote for your designs
- What's your minimum order quantity?
- Our minimum order quantity is 50 pcs per style (can be a mix of different colors and sizes)
- Do you have discounts for larger orders?
- If you want a cheaper option we also have lower rates with a minimum of 100 pcs per style
- Can you provide fabric for us?
- Yes, we will be launching a fabric gallery that you can purchase from by September 2020. This includes linen, woven cotton, cotton twill, and other assorted deadstock fabrics.
- Can I provide my own fabric?
- Yes, you are encouraged to provide your own fabrics.
- Do you provide the thread?
- Yes, this is included in our service fees.
- Do you provide the trimmings (buttons, zippers, etc.)?
- No, the clients must provide the trimmings in order to ensure the quality that you would like.
- However, we will be releasing a catalog of trimmings that you may purchase from us as well.
- How do I know how much fabric I need to buy?
- We can provide you with an estimated yardage for your designs.
- What is the base pattern making price in your quotation?
- This is the fee we charge to create a custom pattern (one size) from your design.
- Do I get to keep the pattern?
- You may keep the pattern after your first batch of orders.
- Can I provide my own pattern?
- Yes, you send a hardcopy of your pattern.
- If your pattern is digital, you may send us a softcopy but we have an additional charge for printing and assembling the pattern.
- Are my designs exclusive to me?
- Yes, we do not use your patterns for other clients.
- However, if your design was taken from the internet/Pinterest please expect similar designs from other clients.
- If a client submits a similar design, we will still proceed with production.
- Do I need to provide the measurements?
- You may provide your own specific measurements for the garments. Accuracy is +/- 1/4 inch
- You may also choose from our standard sizes. The base pattern can be the size of your choice (XS-XL)
- What is pattern grading?
- This is when we create additional sizes from your base pattern
- The fee for this is per additional size
- Do I need to provide my own fabric for sampling?
- Yes, you may either send us your own fabric or purchase from our fabric library
- All extra fabric and scraps will be returned when the sample is turned over to you
- Can we revise after the sample?
- If you provided your own garment measurements:
- Revisions are free if we were not able to follow the measurements you indicated
- Minor revisions (shortening the hem/sleeves, lower neckline, adding belt loops/belt), will just be charged a small fee
- Major revisions (longer/larger sizes) may be subject to another sampling fee
- If you chose a standard sizing:
- All revisions will be charged according to the level of revision
- What happens after sampling?
- Once the sample is approved, we will require you to send back the approved sample + fabrics + trimmings for production
- Sample + mass produced garments + leftover materials will be turned over together
- Are the sample prices for Cut & Sew services standard for all designs?
- No, these are only sample prices to give you an idea of the prices per garment type
- We will be providing you with an accurate quote once we have all of the details of your custom design
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.