Taxes for Entrepreneurs

After registering your business, you are now legally required to pay file your taxes. We've created tutorials for tax filing. In order to know which forms you need to file, you have to check your Certificate of Registration (Form 2303).


How to file 2551Q with eBIRForms:

How to file 1701 with eBIRForms


How to avail the 1% Income Tax Rate on eBIRForms:

How to pay BIR with GCash: